Basic Spandex Full Length Leggings

(3 reviews) Write a Review
$14.95
Instagram
  • FREE SHIPPING (USA Only)
  • Ships Within 30 Minutes if Placed By 2:15 PST (Some Restrictions Apply)
  • Ships from our Los Angeles Warehouse
LEGGING SIZE CHART

NOTE:  Yellow is a Mustard Color

Only Leggings knows that quality basic leggings are a must for any woman's fashion wardrobe and our Basic Spandex Full Length Leggings are the very best fabric blend and at amazing everyday prices.  These basics are an amazing addition to your leg fashion mix and they will provide that perfect quick and easy outfit combinations where a basic leggings is the need and as well as a layering piece for designing multiple layered fashion combinations.  They come in a huge array of colors and are a must have piece for your collection.    

Model is wearing ONE SIZE. Measurements are 32B x 24 x 35 and height is 5' 8" (172.7 cm)

  • Imported
  • Fits Sizes 0 - 8
  • Ideal Basic Legging for Casual Outfits
  • Perfect as a Layering or Stand Alone Piece
  • Medium - 3/4 Rise
  • Tight Fit Full Length
  • Ultra Comfort Fabric Waist
  • 92% Nylon 8% Spandex
  • Machine or Hand Wash

Shipping
United States
FREE - Economy Shipping (5 - 8 Days)
$2.95 - First Class Shipping (3 - 5 Days) - Varies Based on Location
$5.95 - 2 Day Priority Shipping (2 Days) - 3 Days to Smaller Cities and Rural Areas
$25.00+ - 1 Day Shipping - 2 Days to Smaller Cities and Rural Areas - Price is Based on weight of the package

Canada
$9.95 Flat Rate USPS / Canada Post Shipping (7 - 15 Days Depending on Customs and Location)

NOTE: Canadian Duty and Custom Charges are not included. That is a function of the Canadian Government Laws and import tax policy.

International Shipping
$15.00 Flat Rate International Shipping (7 - 22 Days Depending on Customs and Geographic Location)

NOTE: International Duty and Custom Charges are not included. That is a function of the your Government Laws and import tax policy.
Countries include Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, UAE, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Japan, Ireland, Brazil and more.
If your country is not listed, please contact customer service at support@onlyleggings.com.

Related Products

Customers Also Viewed

Product Reviews

3 Reviews

  • Where have you been all my life!
    5

    Posted by Jane on 15th Dec 2019

    I have 2 pairs of leggings that were similar to this 92% nylon 8% spandex! They are the best leggings I’ve had for about 4yrs now, still in good condition! So darn glad I took a chance and bought this pair and for only $5!! They fit nicely without feeling like you’re going to rip them or over stretch them! Always look for 92% nylon 8% spandex! I hate anything that’s other then that ratio! Because it’s either too thick of a fabric, too thin, see through or rolls on your stomach or causes fuzzies overtime, sometimes even one time wear you’ll get fuzzies on the thigh area. This ratio of fabric is perfect and doesn’t cause any of that. It’s hard to find leggings like this that fits and doesn’t roll, it’s just like the 2pairs I bought years ago! I am overjoyed! Totally recommend to everyone that wears leggings on the daily! Perfect for gifts too!

  • Basic Spandex Leggings
    4

    Posted by Susan on 27th Apr 2018

    The leggings are very nice. Seem well made. The only reason I gave them a 4 rather than a 5 is that they are quite long. I am 5’6” and weight 110 lbs. Pretty thin. Maybe someone a bit heavier would take up some of the length by the fabric having to stretch more.

  • Basic Spandex Leggigs
    5

    Posted by Celia on 26th Oct 2017

    Wonderful fit. Extremely comfortable. Great look.

Write a Review